Established by The Rev. Dawn M. Frankfurt, Rector, and the Vestry on Aug. 19, 2021
- Masks are to be worn whenever there is a gathering at church.
- In-person church services: no singing, no touching at the Peace, and abbreviated services.
- Clergy will say farewell to people outside under the porte-cochere near the red front doors.
- There is no nursery.
- Beginning Sept.12, we will offer two worship services on Sunday — one at 8:30 a.m. and one at 10:45 a.m. The lightly attended 5:30 p.m. Saturday service will remain.
- The benefit of offering more services is that it makes social distancing more likely.
- The Wednesday 12:15 p.m. service will not resume at this point.
- In-person classes at church (up to 20) are still OK. Masks must be worn. We recommend meeting in the Guild Hall or Church because those are large spaces that can accommodate social distancing. Meetings, of course, may be held on Zoom. It is up to the preference of the group.